Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Yesterday's food was a little all over the place.

Lunch:
turkey and provolone on foccacia bread with spinach and tomato
a few vegetable chips
13 oz tazzo green tea

"Snack"
leftover chinese food

Dinner:
ham and salami on white roll with lettuce, tomato, and hummus
unsalted blue corn chips

Really all over the place. Part of the blame is, I think, on the fact that I forgot my snacks and therefore was starving when I got home. Leftover chinese was 1. fast 2. easy. Well that settled it for me. I don't need any excuse to make anything when all I have to do is heat and eat.

RockStar didn't get home with any semblance of grocieries until after 9pm. That meant being hungry for 3 hours, god forbid. Really, I need to learn that hunger isn't an emergency that requires you stuff any and all available food into your mouth.

I'm not really being fair to myself though. I was hungry. I had last eaten at 1:30-1pm-ish so by 6pm I was understandable hungry. I did what most people do: grabbed what was easy and fast.

To be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment