Friday, April 9, 2010

Pretty good week

It's been a pretty good week. I feel normal. I know normal is hard to describe, but it's the closest word I can use. I feel normal when my brain isn't constantly in a fog and when my tiredness is normal and doesn't feel like I'm slogging through syrup to get through my day. Normal. Just Normal. It's a very nice feeling.

I tend to pay attention more when I feel normal. I also get more done and don't feel like I need to sleep for 2 days straight afterwards. Nice.

On another note, I've decided that I'm going to start using Spark People to log my food rather than bore any readers with every single morsel of food I put in my mouth.

Went to class last night. There was no curve on the exam this time, since the average was 78, but I still managed to pull over 100. Obviously she has extra credit built into her grading system, which is good.

When I got to class, I was anticipating the horrid heat that I experienced in the classroom on Teusday night. I stopped by the cafe and ordered an unsweetened iced tea. That was great, but then I bought a rice creispy treat to go with it. Yummy, but really not very healthy and not something that will help me reach my goal. *sigh*

At break, I went down to the snack machine room and bought a bag of cheez-its (areguable the healthiest thing in there) and a bottle of orange crush. Again, not that healthy. I did end up throwing out more than half the bag of cheezits and about half the soda. I congratulate myself for not finishing it all just because it was there. Maybe next time, I'll take a moment and realize I don't need to eat it in the first place. :-p

My new goal is to someday buy True Religion jeans. Overpriced piece of cotton, but it's a symbol of all the clothing I could never wear in the past. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment