Friday, April 2, 2010

New Month...thanks goodness

The past week has been rough. I had a tough weekend where I pretty much slept all weekend and got very little done. Not to mention spending most of Saturday at a relatives house.

Got very angry with someone on Tuesday and stewed about that for several days. Spent most nights/days doing tax problems in preparation for the exam last night. We'll get to find out how I did next Thursday night.

It's been tough to find time to do everything I wanted to do, and some things had to be skipped because of time.

I had no time for the gym and didn't log on to the computer very often. As you may have noticed, there are several days where I only posted 1 or 2 meals or none at all. My world will largely be back to normal as of Monday, and I hope to get back on a consistent schedule.

Notice I said Monday. Tonight, I'm getting home, throwing stuff in a bag and rushing off to Jersey. A friend is having a birthday party on Saturday night, so we're going to spend the whole weekend out there. We're eating out at a fancy (read: expensive) restaurant tonight, and I'm not going to limit myself to anything. If I'm paying for it, I'm eating it, darn it!

Saturday is, of course, the party and, if I know my friend, he'll have lots of tasty and bad for you treats.

I'll definitely be hitting the gym this weekend though. The hotel we booked has a workout room. Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment