Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Amazing weekend

So continuing my thoughts from this morning.

I had an absolute blast this weekend. It also meant that I paid absolutely no attention to the nutritional content of food and appreciated it for its taste alone.

Friday night was steak and mashed potatoes at a very expensive restaurant. Very good, but I did eat more than normal because, well, it was a $30 steak. How could I leave behind any portion of a $30 steak?

Saturday was a full room service breakfast, a yummy decadent ice cream cone (cookie dough flavor), godiva chocolate almond bark, nathan's hotdog and sprite, and then ocktail appetizzers at the party. Not to mention quite a bit of alcohol.

That's right, I was drunk. VERY VERY drunk. I had an absolutely fabulous time though. It's been my experience that if I get drunk early, I get to spend the rest of the night drinking water and I'm not hung over the next day. Had wings and half a burger at 2am and then went to bed. As expected, I did not wake up drunk on Sunday. Fabulous. Had a bagel (a real Jersey bagel!) as a late breakfast and then headed home.

No one wanted to cook so we went out for chinese (hence the leftover chinese food).

When I fall off the wagon I do it in a spectacular fasion.

This morning I got up late, ended up with just a Pria bar for breakfast and not-good-for-me-at-all "breakfast" of fat, fat, sure, and fatty protein from the cafeteria.

Seriously, need to get back to healthy nutritional meals. I know they make me feel better. And I skipped out on the gym last night because I was truly enjoying my evening with my dog and my computer on the back porch.

Time to get back on track? Most definitely.

No comments:

Post a Comment